Gain Greyhound 20 is a complete diet for resting greyhounds, and can be included as part of a home mix for racing dogs.
- Gain® Greyhound 20 has a fixed formulation, guaranteeing consistency in every bag.
- This product contains a balance of high quality proteins, fats, carbohydrates and other nutrients.
- The immune system is aided by the inclusion of high quality electrolytes and antioxidants.
- The addition of a scientific balance of high quality minerals and essential vitamins is critical for optimum health and performance.
- Natural plant extracts are added to help control unpleasant dog odours.
- Gain® Greyhound 20 is extremely palatable, due to its unique combination of ingredients and its chicken fat flavour.
- Gain® Greyhound 20 is manufactured in a state of the art plant.
This feeding guide should be adjusted depending on your dog's workload, individual variation and external conditions, always ensuring that your dog maintains its optimum body weight. If you feed Gain®Greyhound 20 as part of a home mix of meat and other ingredients, always ensure that the diet is fully balanced. Please ensure that fresh drinking water is available at all times.
|Greyhound 20 Feeding Guide (Resting Greyhounds)
|Dog Weight (kg)||20||25||30||35||40
|Crude Protein %
||Vitamin E iu/kg
|Crude Oil %
|Crude Fibre %
||Vitamin A iu/kg
|Crude Ash %
||Vitamin D3 iu/kg